- 20 years of experience
- Tax returns and advice
- Responsive and cost-effective
Tax and accounting services in Spain
Spain Accountants provides a full range tax of and accountancy
services to the international community here in Spain, and
investors from abroad.
If you are planning to live in Spain, set up a business in Spain or purchase or sell a property here, we will ensure that you comply with the Spanish tax and accounting regulations.
Our tax and accountancy services
- - Bookkeeping and accounts preparation;
- - Preparation and filing of Spanish tax returns;
- - Spanish company formation;
- - Registration of new businesses for tax and Social Security;
- - Tax planning for individuals and small businesses;
- - Translation of tax-related documents from Spanish to English and vice versa;
- - Tax advice on setting up a small business in Spain.
Tax in Spain and in your home country
Our services cover all aspects of Spanish tax, including:
- Spanish income tax returns for non-residents;
- Spanish income tax returns for residents.
Our experience in the interpretation and implementation of international Double Tax Treaties means that we are in a position to help individuals from a wide range of countries.
Starting a business or purchasing property in Spain
For clients who are setting up a business in Spain, Spain
Accountants offers a complete service, from the initial
registration of the business at the Tax Office (Agencia
Tributaria) to the completion and filing of quarterly VAT (IVA)
and annual tax returns, to standard bookeeping and accounts
Owners of Spanish property are subject to income tax even when their property is not rented out, and are obliged to make annual declarations where the income tax is based in the rateable value (valor catastral) of the property. Our services include the completion and submission of these tax returns.