- 18 years of experience
- Tax returns and advice
- Responsive and cost-effective
Tax and accounting services in Portugal
Portugal Accountants provides a full range tax of and accountancy
services to the international community here in Portugal, and
investors from abroad.
If you are planning to live in Portugal, set up a business in Portugal or purchase or sell a property here, we will ensure that you comply with the Portuguese tax and accounting regulations.
Our tax and accountancy services
- - Bookkeeping and accounts preparation;
- - Preparation and filing of Portuguese tax returns;
- - Portuguese company formation;
- - Registration of new businesses for tax and Social Security;
- - Tax planning for individuals and small businesses;
- - Translation of tax-related documents from Portuguese to English and vice versa;
- - Tax advice on setting up a small business in Portugal.
Tax in Portugal and in your home country
Our services cover all aspects of Portuguese tax, including:
- Portuguese income tax returns for non-residents;
- Portuguese income tax returns for residents.
Our experience in the interpretation and implementation of international Double Tax Treaties means that we are in a position to help individuals from a wide range of countries.
Starting a business or purchasing property in Portugal
For clients who are setting up a business in Portugal, Portugal
Accountants offers a complete service, from the initial
registration of the business at the Tax Office (Autoridade
Tributária) to the completion and filing of quarterly VAT (IVA)
and annual tax returns, to standard bookeeping and accounts
Owners of Portuguese property are subject to income tax and are obliged to make annual declarations where the income tax is based in the rateable value (valor tributável) of the property. Our services include the completion and submission of these tax returns.